I am Interested to Study in Acsenda – Is there help available for me?
Did you know that the Acsenda School of Management has an in-country representatives and education consultants across the globe who support students with successfully completing not just their enrollment, but their move Canada too
Acsenda School of Management, through their parent company, EduCo International Pty Ltd, ensures that the process of studying in Vancouver is seamless and worry-free by providing the following information:
- Step-by-step Guide to Studying in Canada
- Information seminars or one-on-one sessions about the Academic programs that are most suitable for you.
- Assistance with preparation and ensuring that you have the correct and complete documents for your application to Acsenda School of Management
- Securing a Canadian study permit
- Things you need to know before moving to Canada
- Finding accommodation and part-time work in Canada
ASM and EduCo work hand in hand to ensure that students have the much needed support to ensure a successful transition to study ASM and life in Canada. Our strength is in the extensive network of committed and dedicated teams, and our in-country representatives ensure that you kick-start this process right.
Sign up to our blog to LEARN MORE. Or REQUEST A CONTACT to find out how to take your interest to the next step.