EduCo currently operates two institutions in Vancouver namely Arbutus College which covers the English and Career sector and Acsenda School of Management in the Higher Education sector.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and talented Regional Student Recruitment Coordinator (Latin American market).
In this role you will challenge yourself to increase the volume, quality and diversity of students for Acsenda School of Management and Arbutus College in line with targets. The role will be primarily responsible for engagement with onshore recruitment agents for the Latin American market whereby fluency in Portugese essential.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Training, development and ongoing support of EduCo, Arbutus and Acsenda’s agents
- Business Development with key recruitment agencies
- Research and establishment of onshore marketing and account management plans including sales targets and activity plans
- Business development with feeder institutions
- Providing ongoing support to offshore staff.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following qualification, skills and experience.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum 1-2 years’ total work experience
- Experience in dealing with international students
- Ability to work to targets, prepare budgets, sales plans and performance reports
- A proven track record of success achieving sales budgets through non-exclusive channel sales (essential)
- Organised, results focused with ability to lead and thrive in a competitive market place
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in Portuguese (essential)
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders including initiating and managing business relationships across cultures (especially with international students)
- Familiarity with a range of software packages including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Salesforce CRM
- Ability to undertake frequent travel.
In return we will provide you with the opportunity to learn new skills and achieve your career aspirations in a diverse, fun and friendly team environment.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and CV (only short listed candidates will be contacted).
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 2 years
- international student recruitment: 1 year
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Vancouver, BC