Here at Rogers Arena, we welcome millions of fans through our doors every year and that fan experience is our number one priority. We are excited to create memorable moments for our fans and we are now inviting enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our event staff team and be part of the excitement during Canucks games, Warriors games, and concerts at Rogers Arena. We can’t wait to meet you!
Event Housekeepers are responsible for ensuring that Rogers Arena remains clean and safe for our fans throughout games, concerts, and events. This is a part-time, hourly, events-based position. A typical shift includes:
- Maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the seating and public areas throughout Rogers Arena during an event
- Directing and assisting our guests with any service-related issues
- Other duties as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to safely lift 35 lbs.
- Must be able to complete bending motions to undertake floor maintenance
- Must be able to work with the various cleaning solutions with the appropriate personal protective equipment
- Must be able to work in a noisy and crowded environment
- Ability to learn and manage various programs including emergency response system, crowd control, lost children, alcohol program, etc.
- Ability to learn WHMIS system, use of cleaning tools/equipment, and use of a radio
- Experience in working with the general public in a service-oriented role
- Non-Canadian residents must hold a valid work permit expiring no earlier than November 2024
- This is an onsite role at Rogers Arena in downtown Vancouver
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.ca.