Website Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
Do you like working outside? Do you prefer physical work? Then our Operations Maintenance Clean Team may be a fit for you.? This role works on a team that cleans our fleet of vehicles, inside and out, when they return after a day on tour.? It’s a physical role, and you will work in a fast-paced environment and the outdoor workspace may get loud and dusty. Pride in your work and attention to cleanliness detail is a must for us to achieve our goal of being the best sightseeing company in Vancouver!
YOUR WORK WILL INCLUDE
- Performing basic vehicle cleaning duties; sweeping, mopping of floors, vacuuming, wiping down of seats/upholstery, windows and mirrors, polishing chrome and other surfaces that are high touch point areas.
- Operating a semi-automated bus wash ensuring proper use to avoid damage (instruction and training will be provided)
- Removing garbage from all vehicles
- Resupplying vehicles with supplies such as sanitizer, brochures, toilet paper, garbage bags, etc.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions as part of a team and individually.
- Recording and turning in any lost and found items.
- Reporting any damage or malfunctions of vehicles to Operations Team
- Properly storing equipment and supplies and requesting inventory when required
WHAT WE WILL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- You work equally well individually and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy working a flexible schedule, working outside, and can work weekends + holidays.
- You can perform physical tasks that require lifting, pulling, pushing and more.
- You may be standing or walking for long periods of time, extended distances, climb stairs/ladders/ramps as necessary.
- You possess a professional personality and good inter-personal skills.
- You like working outside (if required), in all-weather types
- You are keen to accept additional cleaning tasks such as in offices or on the grounds.
- Vehicle detailing experience would be an asset.
- Having your Class 1, 2, or 3 license with air brake endorsement would be a bonus and wage would be adjusted.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE ABOUT US
- Company social events (BBQ’s, Summer, and Christmas Staff events).
- Free admission & discounts for you and a guest to 90+ attractions through the Tourism Privilege Pass.
- Central Burnaby office with easy access to Bus, Skytrain, Hwy 1 (Willingdon & Lougheed).
- Internal and external recognition programs for fun awards and prize opportunities.
- Referral program – get your rockstar professional colleagues to join our team.
- The little things like coffee and hot chocolate (available in-office).
Please include a Cover Letter when submitting your Resume.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.