The Customer Happiness Hub is where our Happiness Experts provide relationship-based customer service experiences while maximizing revenue, reinforcing our unique brands and establishing meaningful human connections that make a positive difference in someone’s day.
Working here is different than working anywhere else, and we don’t just say that. We’re a family-owned, BC-based hospitality company that LEADS WITH LOVE and our number one metric as a company is the happiness of our staff, who we call our Fam-Jam.
Key to our success is living by our four Core Values everyday:
- Be Real
- Have Fun
- Make Everything Better
- Have Each Other’s Backs
Here we want our Fam-Jam to feel well taken of by us and by one another. That’s who we are!
Benefits & Work Perks
We pay 100% of medical and dental premiums, PLUS you get free mental health benefits. We also have a bunch of Work Perks just for you:
- Free nights at any of our hotels + discounts for friends & family
- Live Your Best Life fund for any courses you’re interested in (including post-secondary tuition or surf lessons!)
- Employee purchase program so you can get sweet deals on everything from electronics to linens
- Got Your Back Fund to take care of you during times of unexpected financial need
And these are just a few!
What You Do
As a Happiness Expert you deliver on three main pillars:
1) Create memorable brand touchpoints that drives loyalty
- Thousands of conversations happen in our Happiness Hub and these conversations are our opportunity to make people love us. Make every conversation count – contacting the Happiness Hub either by phone, email, SMS or social should reinforce our brands and make every customer smile
2) Drives sales by booking more rooms and maximizing yield
- Don’t leave any money on the table. Ask questions to uncover opportunities, use storytelling to showcase why our properties are the perfect fit for the customer and ask for the sale.
3) Be the communications and service center for customers
- Help us deliver outstanding customer service on property by capturing customer information when you make reservations so it is shared with our properties.
- Set expectations and showcase hotel amenities pertinent to the customer conversations. Suggest local events or restaurants to enhance their stay.
- Drive loyalty for our important preferred corporate clients, groups and travel trade customers with outstanding and seamless service and communications.
What You Need
- Available to work in-person at our Richmond location – no remote option available
- Available for PM shifts weekdays from 12:00pm – 8:30pm or 2:00pm – 10:30pm
- Previous sales and/or hotel experience is preferred
- Fun loving nature
- Easy conversationalist
- Extra-sensory perception to how others are feeling
- Tech-savvy systems expertise
- Multi-tasker who doesn’t crack under pressure
- Sleuth like problem solving skills
- Good grammar and writing skills
- Front desk or reservations office experience an asset, but we are also happy to train
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.