Acsenda School of Management is growing and we are currently seeking additional instructors to be part of our adjunct faculty team. Acsenda offers a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with concentrations in Accounting, Human Resources Management, Marketing and International Business Management. Our beautiful campus in located is the heart of Downtown Vancouver near the corner of Pender and Thurlow. We take pride in having an international focus on education along with having small class sizes and engaging learning environment.
Do you have expertise in the following areas?
- Strategic Management
- English and Communications
- Math and Statistics
- Human Resources Management
- International Business Management
To become part of our team, you must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in the area of expertise
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience in the field
- Post-secondary teaching experience
- Doctoral qualification (desirable)
- Membership with a relevant professional body (desirable)
- Teaching experience with international students (desirable)
If you are interested in becoming part of Acsenda’s dynamic team, please attach your curriculum vitae and a cover letter below. We thank you for your interest in teaching with us.