Learn more about immigration documents and procedures you need before, during or after your studies in Canada. 

apply for a study permit

Find out how you can have a world-recognized education while learning about the Canadian culture.

apply for a co-op work permit

Look how you can earn international experience while attending school.

renew A study permit

Find out how you can continue studying even after graduating.

apply for a post-grad work permit

Discover how you can work full-time after your graduation. Graduates of Acsenda School of Management are eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP).


What is a study permit?

Can you transfer credits from institutions outside of Canada?

What is a post-graduation work permit?