Instructors of English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
Acsenda School of Management (ASM), located in downtown Vancouver, is a fast-growing private post-secondary institution that has been offering a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree since 2012 and a Bachelor of Hospitality Management (BHM) since 2016. Acsenda follows a quarterly system and enjoys small class sizes with a diverse international student population from over 20 different countries.
We are currently looking for qualified instructors for our burgeoning EAP department to teach the following courses in Term 2, 2018 (April-June).
- EAP090 (CEFR Level B1) – 10.5 weekly contact hours
- EAPP100 (CEFR Level B2) – 14 weekly contact hours
- English 101-Academic Writing (CEFR Level C1) – 3 weekly contact hours
- Master’s Degree in a related discipline, with an equivalent combination of education and experience also considered
- TESL Canada approved TESL/TESOL certificate or CELTA
- Minimum four years of teaching experience, ideally in EAP in a post-secondary setting
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
To apply, please submit a cover letter and your current resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The positions will remain open until filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.