How to Pay your Fees
Acsenda provides a convenient, online payment system through Flywire. If you are paying from an international bank or credit card, please select the country where the payment will come from to ensure you get the best exchange rate. If you are paying from a Canadian bank or credit card, choose Canada.
To access the payment portal, please click go to acsenda.flywire.com, or click on the Make a Payment tab on the left side of your MyASM homepage.
Flywire does not charge any transaction fees, and you will be guaranteed the best exchange rate. Flywire also offers 24/7 support in multiple languages to assist you with your transaction.
Applying Online for a Payment Plan
Log in to your MyASM account and click on “REQUEST FORMS” and select Payment Plan Application. To complete the form, refer to the tuition and fee amount owing on your Statement, enter it on the form and the amount. You will be asked to agree to make your payments in Three (3) equal installments.
If you need to request a special payment plan to make your payments on other dates and frequencies click NO and you will be prompted to enter the dates and amounts which you will pay.
Your Payment Plan application will be reviewed. Please check your Request Forms tab to review the status of your Payment Plan Application.
Students who are in good standing may apply for a payment plan. The payment plan allows students to pay their fees for the Academic term in three equal installments. Students must apply for a Payment Plan by applying to the Registrar’s Office. Payments must be made in accordance to the established schedule. It is important to note that there is a $46 fee to set up a payment plan.
Student Loans and Financial Aid
Basic Eligibility Requirements to apply for BC Student Aid:
• Canadian Citizen, a landed immigrant (permanent resident) or have protected person status
• Registered in a minimum 60% course load program
• Valid Canadian Social Insurance Number (Does not start with 0 or 8)
• Resident of BC
• Enrolled in an eligible program of study at an eligible post-secondary institution
• Pursuing Full-Time studies as their primary occupation
• Be able to demonstrate financial need
• Make academic progress and achieve satisfactory scholastic standing in each period of post-secondary study.
For additional information and to apply online please see www.aved.gov.bc.ca/studentaidbc/apply/welcome.html